Your Partner for
- Automatic waiting – Cypress waits for the elements to become visible, the animation to complete,DOM to load, the XHR and AJAX calls to be finished, etc. Hence, there is no need for implicit and explicit waits to be defined.
- Real-Time Reloads – Cypress is intelligent enough to know that after saving a test file (xyz_spec.js file), the tester is going to run it again. So, it automatically triggers the run next to the browser as soon as the tester saves their file. Hence, there is no need to manually trigger the run.
Features of Cypress Framework
- It waits to execute the test command automatically and enacts assertions before executing the next commands to be run.
- It captures screenshots during test case execution to help with debugging.
- It debugs test execution more efficiently since it provides the interactive test execution with Test Runner and logs.
- Because of architectural design differences from other test frameworks, it provides users with faster and more reliable test execution.