Devops and Cloud
11am - 2pm
(Mon, Wed, Fri)
11am - 4pm
repare for a career in the fast-growing field of DevOps, bridging the gap between software developers and operations, with this DevOps Certification Training course.
You’ll become an expert in the principles of continuous development and deployment, automation of configuration management, inter-team collaboration, and IT service agility using modern DevOps tools such as Git, Docker, Jenkins, Cucumber, Ansible, TeamCity, and Nagios.
Basic IT skills and communication skills
DEVOPS AND CLOUD TRAINING
- SDLC Overview
- DevOps Principles
- Platform & Microservices
- Automation, SCM with Git
- Virtualisation and Containers (docker and Kubernetes)
- AWS in detail
- CI/CD Concept and Tools
- Ansible and Terraform
- Cloud Architecture
- Monitoring & Alerting
- Building a Cloud Ready Application
- Creating a complete platform
Introduction to DevOps and its Principles
- DevOps Overview
- The Relationship Between Agile and DevOps
- DevOps Toolchain
- DASA DevOps Principles
- Challenges with the Traditional Approach
- Addressing Challenges Through DevOps
- DevOps Approach to the Challenges
- Overview of DevOps Tools
- Best Practices for DevOps
- Categories of DevOps Tools
- Linux and Unix Scripting
- Overview of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Services and Models
- Using AWS in DevOps
- Add a Linux Node to the Kubernetes Cluster
Automation, SCM with Git
- Overview of Version Control Systems
- Role of Version Control Systems
- Overview of Git
- Overview of Source code and Version Control Hosts
- Deploy the Files to GitHub via Git
Virtualisation and Containers (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Overview of Docker
- Overview of Virtualization
- Docker Installation on Multiple OS
- Using Docker Compose to Manage a Container
CI/CD Concept and Tools
- Overview and Importance of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Overview and Features of Jenkins
- Set up Jenkins and pipeline
- Build Tools and Their Uses
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins and Maven
- Overview of Continuous Monitoring
- Types of Monitoring Systems
- Demonstrate Nagios
- Working with Nagios Monitoring Tool
Apache Ant, Maven, Grunt, Gulp, Junit, Cucumber, Git, Jasmine, Jenkins, Docker, Puppet, Chef.
Dockerizing Jenkins Pipeline Demonstrate the continuous integration and delivery by Dockerizing Jenkins Pipeline.
Manage and Monitor the Docker Containers with Dry Tool Install Dry, demonstrate its interaction with Docker containers and images, and monitor it.
POST COURSE SUPPORT
Live project Access
Every student will be assigned to our live projects with access to tools like live Jira and test rail. These projects are underdevelopment, and you will be able to get real time experience.
Every session will be recorded in Zoom so that you can review the class any time up to 6 months.
Every session will be backed up by the course content in pdfs, docs and excel so that it will help for further learning and home works.
Access to Community
After completing the course you will get access to our community and access the networking events and free workshops.
CV and Job Support
We will be giving you tips on how to improve your CV and LinkedIn profile. We will also be guiding you in your job search.
Devops Analyst, Devops Engnieer Salary 35k
We provide a course completion certificate at the end of the course.
We provide IT training courses on data analyst and science, Devops and cloud, Full stack development, Manual and Automation testing.
You will get full support from us to get a job in UK
We will help in
- CV analysis & enhancement
- Share the list of jobs with our partners consultancies and companies
- Help in interview preparation
- Employment assistance through out.
Weekday and Week-end
- Weekday - Mon/Wed/Fri - 11 Am - 2Pm - 9 hours per week
- Weekends - Sat and Sunday - 11 -3 PM - 8 hours per week
The fee for the total duration of the course including tutor fee, course material and job support is £799
You can pay using your debit/credit card online.
Yes, we have a special plan to pay in 3 instalments for students.
Yes 10% for all who are pursuing their master’s/recently graduated.
The course is non-refundable but if you are unable to attend the course due to unavoidable reasons, we can transfer your course to a new batch.
You will not get any refund if you discontinue.
Yes, Manual and Automation testing to know more
Course completion certificate will be provided.
80% of our students are currently working in the UK.
Class sessions are recorded and can be viewed again.
NHS and Sainsbury’s are our major clients
YES, we do CV analysis and enhancement.
Yes, we provide full interview coaching for all UK based companies.
- 10 Online
- 30 F2F
Yes, You will get access to undeveloped projects.
Our trainers are having 40+ years' experience to find out more