Data Analyst and Science
11am - 2pm
(Mon, Wed, Fri)
11am - 4pm
his course is ideal for you if you are working in a role that works with data, such as advertising, journalism, design, computing, etc, or you are a complete fresher (no experience) who wants to learn more about getting value from data and make a career as a Data Scientist.
The program’s curriculum is challenging, comprehensive, and constantly updated, ensuring you are always learning the most in-demand data analytics skills, techniques, and tools used by Data Scientists. Led by Educators with experience in the field, you will develop and work on real-world data problems, building a standout portfolio of completed projects. By the end of the program, you will have the skills, experience, and confidence needed to dive into a career in data.
- Module 01 - "R" Programming Basic
- Module 02 - Data Visualization
- Module 03 - Database - DB design & Creation with MySQL
- Module 04 - Microsoft EXCEL Basics for Data Science
- Module 05 - Statistics Basics for Data Science
- Module 06 - Statistical Methods in AI by using MS EXCEL
- Module 07 - Statistical Methods in AI by using R tool
- Module 08 - Insurance Analytics (Auto Insurance
- Module 09 - Development of ML Algorithms by freeware tools
- Module 10 - Capstone Project
- Bonus Module - Agile SAFe 4.6 and Agile Scrum Certification free training
Live project Access: Every student will be assigned to
our live projects with access to tools like live jira and test
rail. These projects are underdevelopment and you will be able
to get real time experience.
Mobile Testing: We also give opportunity to work with our mobile apps in both ios and android.
Recorded sessions: Every session will be recorded in Zoom so that you can review the class any time upto 6 months.
Course material: Every session will be backed up by the course content in pdfs, docs and excel so that it will help for further learning and home works.
Access to Community: After completing the course you will get access to our community and access the networking events and free workshops.
CV and Job Support: We will be giving you tips on how to improve your CV and LinkedIn profile. We will also be guiding you in your job search.
We provide IT training courses on data analyst and science, Devops and cloud, Full stack development, Manual and Automation testing.
You will get full support from us to get a job in UK
We will help in
- CV analysis & enhancement
- Share the list of jobs with our partners consultancies and companies
- Help in interview preparation
- Employment assistance through out.
Weekday and Week-end
- Weekday - Mon/Wed/Fri - 11 Am - 2Pm - 9 hours per week
- Weekends - Sat and Sunday - 11 -3 PM - 8 hours per week
The fee for the total duration of the course including tutor fee, course material and job support is £799
You can pay using your debit/credit card online.
Yes, we have a special plan to pay in 3 instalments for students.
Yes 10% for all who are pursuing their master’s/recently graduated.
The course is non-refundable but if you are unable to attend the course due to unavoidable reasons, we can transfer your course to a new batch.
You will not get any refund if you discontinue.
Yes, Manual and Automation testing to know more
Course completion certificate will be provided.
80% of our students are currently working in the UK.
Class sessions are recorded and can be viewed again.
NHS and Sainsbury’s are our major clients
YES, we do CV analysis and enhancement.
Yes, we provide full interview coaching for all UK based companies.
- 10 Online
- 30 F2F
Yes, You will get access to undeveloped projects.
Our trainers are having 40+ years' experience to find out more